Hi! Welcome to the School of Real Art podcast and blog, this beautiful June!
This month’s talk is about vulnerability, and how we can use art to make sense of/ witness our deepest sensitivity – and thus transform it.
The key is movement – energetic movement that connects our body-mind-emotions-somatic-experience: primal activities like drawing and painting (or gardening, sewing, cooking – all the potent domestic alchemies!) allow us to delve into this flow.
It’s important to understand that we’re not static ‘objects’ entering a flow outside of our self… we are dynamic beings, whose consciousness is movement, and whose well-being depends on this ongoing, changing, colourful energetic flux.
If you love what you hear, or are stimulated by it to respond – please let me know your thoughts below. The School of Real Art is passionate about your creative expansion and healing. Join us on Teachable too, when you’re ready! You can also watch our About The RSOA series, there.
***THE HAPPY ENDING ***
- Please share this post, if you know someone who’d be inspired – they’ll love you for it!
- Join me on Patreon if you’d like to hear/ see/ read much more about the school: that’s my inner circle, where I share all my creative outpourings with my very special folks – I’ll be publishing all the new school material there, first.
- My website is here, mio sito in italiano è qui, my art is on Etsy, The Real School of Art is here, my books on Lulu and Blurb, and art holidays on VAWAA.
- Social media: Facebook has the art school page and my artist page, and clareartista is on Twitter and Instagram
- Thank you so much for being part of this ambitious creative project!