THE DANGER OF POSITIVE THINKING!
Hi! Welcome to the School of Real Art podcast and blog, this expansive July!
This month’s talk is about positive thinking – but it’s not the usual blahblah on how everything will be alright if you just hammer enough happy thoughts into your brain…!
Of course, positive thinking, loving attention, happy thoughts – these are all incredibly important aspects of our well-being – and we should cultivate them where possible.
However, jolly synapses alone cannot make us fulfilled, and they also will not draw abundance to us. To think that life is that simple, is to fall down a rabbit hole of superficial success and deepest disappointment.
If you want to have a seriously creative life, you need to know what expansion really is, so that you can grow into your own unique potential, but most ‘positive thinking’ or new age openness is essentially about aiming for others’ ideals.
I’m going to introduce you to the hard work and dedicated attention that is vital to bringing your inimitable brightness into being.
If you’re stimulated to respond – I’d love to hear your thoughts below.
The School of Real Art is passionate about your immense creative potential!
***THE HAPPY ENDING ***
- Please share this post, if you know someone who’d be inspired – they’ll love you for it!
- Join me on Patreon if you’d like to hear/ see/ read much more about the school: that’s my inner circle, where I share all my creative outpourings with my very special folks – I’ll be publishing all the new school material there, first.
- My website is here, mio sito in italiano è qui, my art is on Etsy, The Real School of Art is here, my books on Lulu and Blurb, and art holidays on VAWAA.
- Social media: Facebook has the art school page and my artist page, and clareartista is on Twitter and Instagram
- Thank you so much for being part of this ambitious creative project!